How To Get Your Vagina Tight?
How To Get A Tight Vagina?
Having a loose vagina also known as vaginal relaxation is a side effect of aging and the result of giving birth, especially if you had more than one natural child birth, or could eventually be the result of a surgery.
It is natural to want to get a tight vagina again, not only to prevent the loss of sensations while having sex sex but to prevent vaginal prolapse and its repercussions. Unfortunately this is not a topic that is talked about openly with doctors.
So, if you would like to restore your love life, sexuality and vigor and prevent vaginal issues in the future, here are some of the most common ways to get a tight vagina :
- Therapy for Pelvic Floor
- Pelvic floor therapy helps solve sexual problems by improving urinary incontinence and pelvic pain thanks to pelvic floor muscle strengthening. Pelvic floor therapy is becoming the first line of defence to fight vaginal loosening, pelvic pain and urinary incontinence. These conditions are diagnosed by specialized physiotherapists and doctors that are trained to assess the proper functioning of the pelvic floor muscles. These doctors will also evaluate their ability to contract and relax and address any potential issue helping to get a tight vagina.
- Kegel Workouts
- With pelvic floor workouts, the muscles of the pelvic floor are constantly contracted and relaxed allowing to get a tight vagina. Kegels can be done in public or private as the workout method is harmless and unnoticeable and won't attract attention. This is usually one of the first steps that most women try to get a tight vagina. To get quicker results there are accessories like Kegel balls, Kegel cones and Kegel weights that will help to get a tighter vagina.
- Yoga, Pilates
- Studies have shown that women who participated in yoga sessions for 6 weeks experienced a decrease of 70% in regard of their urinary incontinence occurrence by allowing the perineal muscles to get tighter and become stronger; consequently helping to get a tight vagina.
- Sexual Intercourse
- The pelvic floor muscles are much like other muscles. To keep them in shape, the most effective way is to exercise them. The best way to do this are not Kegel exercises but by having sex. Chinese women have used ancestral vaginal contraction methods; as a result it made them a reputation of spectacular lovers because these exercises got their vaginas tight and strong. It even helped them to keep their tightness after childbirth.
- By simply using your vagina to hold your lover's penis inside you, will not only get your partner very stimulated but will keep your pelvic floor muscles in shape. Some women are able to contract and release their vaginal muscles so forcefully that it gives men an amazing indescribable sensation.
- In addition, orgasms naturally contracts and relaxes the pelvic floor muscles. Having orgasms is an excellent way to train its pelvic floor muscles. These are amazing natural pelvic floor workouts and are way better than any Kegel exercises. The myth that the vagina gets loose and stretches with excessive sex is far from the truth.
- Natural Products for Vaginal Tightening
- Women in Asian culture have been using natural remedies for centuries to get a tight vagina after giving birth. In Malaysia, India, Indonesia and China women have long used local plant extracts to get a tight vagina and keep it healthy.
- Today, there are many remedies for vagina tightening which are based on those ancient formulas and do a great job of tightening vaginas without having the negative side effects of prescription medications.
- They do more than just get a tight vagina, they also increase its suppleness and firmness while stimulating the body's natural lubrication system which cleans and removes extra dead skin. As a result new skin is made and risk of infection is reduced. Other common vaginal problems like vaginal dryness, irritation, itching, burning, unpleasant odors and vaginal discharge are also tackled with these natural products.
- A Healthy Diet
- To facilitate the appropriate development and mending of pelvic muscles, a healthy diet is of utmost importance to keep them in good condition. Therefore a diet high in organic animal protein that is lean is an excellent muscle builder. The diet should also include organic carbohydrates from whole grains and also organic fruits and vegetables. These nutritious ingredients are essential to help keep them healthy.
- Pelvic Floor Biofeedback Toners
- Pelvic floor biofeedback toners also known as biofeedback devices give the user biofeedback information in real-time helping the user know the efficiency of its workout.
- A probe is inserted into the vagina and while the user is doing the exercise, the biofeedback device will give real-time data and let the user know if he is doing the exercises correctly. The real-time biofeedback will let the user know if he needs to adjust his workout to make sure his pelvic muscles are getting stronger.
- Pelvic Floor Stimulators
- Pelvic floor stimulators make use of electrical stimulus to contract muscles and have been an effective muscle tightening technique. They are often used in sports, physical therapy and even in treating uneven muscle contraction. Electrical stimulation is an excellent way to give the vagina deep muscle stimulation.
- A small probe that uses low frequencies allows for deep muscle stimulation once placed inside the vagina. The electrical stimulation penetrates deep into the adjacent muscles of the pelvic floor.
- With the continuous use of the deep pelvic muscle electrical stimulation, the muscles of the vagina will slowly contract and regain its natural original shape, therefore resulting in a tighter vagina.
- Vaginoplasty is a cosmetic and a reconstructive surgery improving the tone and appearance of the vagina by tightening the pelvic floor muscles, support tissues and lessen the relaxed vaginal linings. Vaginoplasty should be considered the last option if all other treatments have failed.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- A vaginal rejuvenation is basically a facelift for the vagina and the vulva. Most of the time it combines a vaginoplasty and labiaplasty (labial reduction) to make the inner walls of the vagina tighter and improve its external appearance allowing to feel fresh and have a better look, as with any surgical procedure, it should be considered as a last option.
Feel free to browse our natural vaginal tightening
products as well as our pelvic floor toners and stimulators
. These are the best and safest options available on the market
to get a tight vagina