How to tighten your vagina?
To help you restore your sexuality, vigor and love life, the best ways available today to tighten your vagina are the pelvic floor therapy, surgery such as vaginoplasty and vaginal rejuvenation, sexual intercourse, natural vaginal tightening products, pelvic floor biofeedback devices, pelvic floor stimulators and having a healthy diet. Women also search for medicines for vaginal tighening but there are no prescription medications for vaginal tightening yet.
How To Tighten Your Vagina?
- Therapy for Pelvic Floor
- These therapists are specialized on the musculoskeletal of the pelvic area and all what is related to the pelvis such as vaginal and vulvar, scrotum and penile as well as colorectal areas. They should be the first line of defense, prior to surgery or anything else on how to tighten your vagina.
- Vaginoplasty should be the last option in case other options have been unsuccessful. It is reconstructive plastic, cosmetic reconstructive and corrective surgery.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- It is a surgery that includes the processes of construction or reconstruction of the vulvo-vaginal complex which might be partial or total, also to be considered as the last solution to resort to.
- Kegel Exercises
- Pelvic floor exercises involve constantly contracting and relaxing the muscles of the vagina. Kegels make the muscles of the pelvic floor tighter.
- Yoga, Pilates
- Research indicates that women who have done yoga for six weeks went through a reduction of 70% of their incontinence by tightening the pelvic floor muscles and therefore tightening the vagina.
- Sexual Intercourse
- Pelvic floor muscles are muscles like any other muscle. To keep them in shape, the best way is to exercise them by having sex.
- Natural Products for Vaginal Tightening
- Asian women have been utilizing natural plants to make their vaginas tighter for centuries, following childbirth. Lots of comapnies have deisgned vaginal tightening products based on those ancient formulas which provide wonderful outcomes, with no side effects presented by prescription medicines.
- Pelvic Floor Biofeedback Toners
- Pelvic floor biofeedback devices train the user to do Kegels the right way by giving feedback to the user making sure the user uses the right muscles, applies the right force with right frequency.
- Pelvic Floor Stimulators
- Pelvic floor stimulators use low frequency electrical currents transmitted to the vaginal muscles by a vaginal probe placed into the vagina that stimulates the pelvic floor muscles inducing contractions of the vaginal muscles and therefore tightening them.
- A Healthy Diet
- To help the development and mending of vaginal muscles, a healthy diet is of the outmost importance to keep them in health and strong.
Feel free to discover our 100% natural vaginal tightening
products as well as our pelvic floor toners and stimulators
. These are the best and safest options available right now with Kegels and intercourse
to tighten your vagina